Dear clients interested in Crescon’s products and services,
If you provide us with your e-mail address or any other information about you, you are providing us with your personal data.
In Crescon we fully respect your privacy – both in housing and in communication with you. We therefore process your personal data safely and with due care.
We describe our processes below in legal terms; personally I would like to tell you the following:
- We collect your personal data only subject to your consent or in case it is required by GDPR.
- You can easily withdraw your consent at any time.
- All your personal data that you have provided to us are solely for our own use and will not be shared with any third party neither for the purposes of communication nor otherwise than required by GDPR.
On behalf of the Crescon team I would like to thank you for your trust and loyalty.
Jan Jerie, director of Crescon
1. Processor of Personal Data
A processor of personal data obtained from the web https://www.crescon.cz/ je:
CRESCON, a. s., (hereinafter the “Processor”)
with its registered office at Procházkova 1192/3, 147 00 Praha 4,
company ID No.: 28421981,
File No. B 14410 kept by the Municipal Court in Prague.
Ve Studeném 1817/4, 147 00 Praha 4
Phone No.: +420 725 723 276
This Processor, within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter the “GDPR”), processes in particular the following personal data (in the extent they are provided):
- telephone number,
- IP address and cookies.
2. Purpose and period of personal data processing
We process your personal data for the purpose of offering of business and services, advertising and marketing activities and analytical purposes.
From time to time we will inform you about developments in existing projects, new projects and non-public pre-sales. Further, we will also provide you with information about and recommendations for an apartment choice, news in the construction industry and trends in design.
For these purposes we collect common personal data such as your e-mail address, name, surname, telephone number, IP address and cookies. Further, we collect our website traffic data and data regarding your reading of our e-mails (delivery of campaign, opening of campaign etc.) in order to mediate the relevant content.
We store the personal data only for the duration of your consent given to the personal data processing for these purposes, for a maximum period of five years from provision of the consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time via a logout link, which is located in the footer of each e-mail, or by sending a request to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, based on which we will unsubscribe you from the e-mails.
In case you visit our website, we can collect website traffic data. These data include your IP address and behaviour on web pages (behaviour means e.g. how much time you spent on a website, from which website you entered and when you left). We acquire these data by automated means through cookies or through tracking technologies. We will process and file your personal data for a period of one year. You can disable cookies on your computer.
3. Processing, protection and security of personal data
Processing of your personal data is done by Crescon, a. s. (the processor). We handle your personal data in a responsible way and in accordance with valid Czech and European legislation. We use both automated and non-automated means to process personal data.
The processor is obliged to maintain confidentiality of the personal data and security measures, disclosure of which could jeopardise security of your personal data. This confidentiality obligation continues even after termination of any contractual relationships with the Processor.
4. Your rights
Please note that under the GDPR you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time,
- request from us information as to which your personal data are being processed by us,
- request an explanation from us regarding the personal data processing,
- request from us access to such personal data and have them updated or rectified,
- request erasure of such personal data,
- in case of doubt about compliance with obligations concerning personal data processing, please contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.